Shopping on Sassymyprom.

I always liked the lace, I think it's really very feminine and sexy, I really like it both in white and black. I was looking for a dressing gown to wear in the evening, 
I was looking for a very particular Babydoll, that would remain etched but without spending so much. I prefer to always wear dressing gowns as well as beautiful even comfortable.
On the web I found sassymyprom and I fell in love with some dressing gowns and I decided to buy a very cheap price.




So, I decided and I made my first order, arrived shortly by courier, all very carefully, I open the package and here is my dressing gown! Good quality, black and really suits! All in lace, transparent I think it's really very special and sexy!


As I said, the quality is really good, in fact, the dressing gown is finished in detail, also has ribbons on the sides to tie them. I find it so convenient.



On the site I saw so many very interesting things, and the prices are cheap!

Do you like dressing gowns? I had never bought such a beautiful one, do you know?

I was very satisfied and I invite you to take a look at the site!


Nessun commento