New make-up with Skin Perfect

Good afternoon beauties!
Today we talk about make-up! I'm talking little I know!


I'm remitting now, presenting a brand that I recently discovered: jorgedelagarzamakeup.com and I must say that his collection is really fabulous! The highlight is undoubtedly the Skin Perfect, available in 3 shades. A foundation that covers all imperfections making the skin luminous and soft with a natural effect.


I must say that even the scent is really very pleasant!
Let's start in order!


Before starting the makeup, I sprayed a base on the face: hydro flash , then I used the foundation and the illuminant on the cheekbones, chin and nose area.
Let's move on to the eyes, a shade with the eyeshadow!
Finally red lips with  a lipstick from the package really nice magnet and has a scent that I love, also makes the lips soft and lasts a lot!
A simple makeup but using quality products the result was fabulous! A make-up suitable for every occasion, do not you find?
The brand really has a great collection of make-up, which I invite you to try!


1 commento