New shopping on Femmeluxe

Hi girls! I talked to you in a previous post on the  www.femmeluxe.co.uk website where I had made some purchases, I told you about the good quality of its products, the wide choice it offers but also the speed in receiving my order at home! This too flies with the arrival of spring I wanted to place a new order with other clothes, and in about 10 days they arrived and were worn!



 


On the site you will find everything such as:

Festival Outfits 

Grey Loungewear

Co Ord Sets Bodycon Midi Dress  Milkmaid Top 



 







I chose a fluorescent green dress, a 2-piece suit, which enhances the shapes and is really very comfortable.

I then chose a sporty outfit, also super comfortable and I chose to wear it to stay indoors.

Finally I bought a super feminine top, with veil sleeves.

The size is always perfect as is the quality.

You like them?

I want to show them to you!


1 commento

  1. The best part of your articles that they have perfect Content Quality and Quantity. Do write something on Tissue Floatation Bath also. Honestly, you posses great Writing Skills.

    RispondiElimina