Trends of 2018 Bikini



Spring is almost here, in some places in the world it is already summer and you can finally go to the beach! I'm looking on Zaful forbikini.
I imagine a beautiful beach with fine white sand and crystal-clear water! What a dream!

A beautiful day at the beach, just what I would need!

On the site they immediately attracted my attention the underwire swimwear
there are models that are extraordinary!

It only takes time to go to the beach, we'll find it right?

Yes, because we women always find time to do everything!

Printed High Waisted Vintage Underwire Bikini Set 

I would like to start by showing you this bikini, exceptional! White in color, with really very special underpants, do not you believe? I imagine on a beautiful tan!
The slip is high-waisted, suitable for wide hips and tall girls.
I would take a pair of them in different colors, because the model is cute!


Lace Up Bandeau Floral Bikini Set 


Another bikini that I really like is this, with a slip with flowers and low waist, I really like the contrast between the piece and the piece below!
In my opinion even with a nice denim shorts, the piece above would make a good figure!


If you are shy or rounder, do not worry! There are push up tankini zaful  that cover more but they are always really very feminine!
So why give up the sea when we can buy different models?
A very versatile costume, I really like the imagination, red is a color that I really love. You like it?



Printed Underwire Skirted Tankini Top With Briefs


This is one of my favorites, I love the press, very summer! I think it is very comfortable and adaptable! I like it!



Others who are very feminine are definitely strappy bikini zaful are fabulous and there are something for everyone! I would really take them all! Believe me, if you visit the site you will understand what I mean!











To cover you must use a kimono cover up that goes very much in recent times, in my wardrobe is missing! I have to fix it!

Crochet Kimono Cover Up 

In lace, comfortable fresh and elegant!




Tie Front Geometric Balloon Sleeve Beach Kimono

With a touch of color, how nice do not you think?




Nessun commento