Red and Blue Prom Dresses !

Prom Dresses UK

Today we are talking about dresses! What color do you like?
I went to the Millybridal UK online store where I love to take inspiration and buy my dresses!
I believe that red and blue are really two very elegant colors and suitable for every occasion, do not you think the same?
I usually prefer a long dress, but some prefer to buy them of medium length!
So what about the beautiful Red Prom Dresses how and when to wear them? I think a red dress can wear it for so many occasions, like a wedding of a friend or family member. I also love the party of the ages! I like to pair it with a pair of silver or gold-colored shoes. A shoe bag matched! The lace details or the back discovery would make it even cooler!

I love the Blue Prom Dresses as I said.
It is a very sober, elegant and refined color. Nice to be worn at an event, dinner, an important dance or a wedding! I like to match blue, silver or pink shoes very light. Even in this case I prefer a long dress, perhaps with lace or bright details.



Long, lace and red! I think it's very feminine! The price is really very cheap!



Bright and with the back uncovered! I really love him so much, I think going to a wedding is perfect! Princess!



For a birthday? Or do you know how to wear it for a dance?
I love the way it was created!





With this dress I would feel like a real princess! I think it's fabulous! I like the material with which it is done!




Even the details in lace and back discovery, to be a very feminine woman!



I also love this dress, long and lace! Suitable for a spooky event, what do you think?


On Millybridal UK you will truly find the habit of your dreams, spending very little thanks to its cheap rates!








1 commento